Saturday, June 27, 2015

KJP Boat Shoes

Hi Everyone!

I recently ordered a pair of Kiel James Patrick's new Boat Shoes. Believe it or not, I have only ever owned 1 pair of Sperry's that I wore daily so I wanted to add a new boat shoe to my collection. I'm a huge fan of everything KJP, so when I saw that he was coming out with his own line of boat shoes, I knew I had to splurge a bit. They are about double the price of Sperry's, but I believe that they are definitely worth it. They have arch support unlike my Sperry's, and the attention to detail in the shoe is amazing. I'm so happy with my purchase and it was such a nice splurge. The box they came in was so unique and I kept it to put old pictures in. They even sent an adorable KJP sticker in the box!
If you're looking for some new boat shoes, definitely 'treat yo self' to a pair of KJP's!









{ Shoes: Kiel James Patrick }



1 comment:

  1. Hi Morgan,
    our agency is working on an article about attractive packaging to appear on our platform discover.dhl.com. We love the photos of the Kiel James Patrick packaging and are keen to use them in a gallery to go along with the article, which shows examples of best practices. May we have your permission to use them?

    Kind regards,
    Joern Thesen
    Digital Editor for DHL Express

    ReplyDelete