Thursday, August 4, 2016

Back to School with Dizzy Lizzie

Recently, I had the opportunity to partner with a company called Dizzy Lizzie for back to school looks. 
Their pieces are polished and perfect for making a statement during the first day of classes.

Today I'm showing you my favorite dress and skirt from their new collection.
I love anything printed, navy, and/or pink so these two pieces definitely stole my heart. 

I paired my skirt with a solid top, a Madewell leather tote, my favorite Lilly Pulitzer agenda, and Tory Burch leather sandals. 
I paired my dress with white Jack Rogers and a vintage Coach leather crossbody and a clutch. 

I love how polished the skirt looks and I'm obsessed with the print!
These pieces were a step away from what I normally wear, but I love how they turned out and fit into my wardrobe. It definitely made me feel collegiate and ready to head back to campus!













{ Skirt // Dress


Shop My Accessories 



Thank you to Dizzy Lizzie for sponsoring this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment