Monday, August 3, 2015

Cape May: Watch Out!

Hey everyone! 
After a very busy summer, I'm happy to be back at my favorite beach and spend time with my family. Plus, it gives me time to catch up on blogging. Today, I'm excited to share my new skirt and super cute Jack Roger's knock-offs with you. I scored this skirt from ShopLaurenBerry on Etsy. I found it off of her tumblr: pointerprep.tumblr.com. I also bought a pair of knock-off Jacks from Palms Sandals. They're super comfy and look just like real Jacks. I love how well they pair with this skirt too! I'm obsessed with the "Watch Out" Print and was so ecstatic to find it in Lauren Berry's Etsy shop. And who wouldn't love a scalloped skirt?!? I recommend grabbing one of her skirts while you can! They are perfect for summer! I hope you enjoy!











{ Shirt: Polo | Skirt: ShopLaurenBerry on Etsy | Shoes: Palms Sandals }

No comments:

Post a Comment