Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Gallery Wall Craft

Hi everyone!
Today I'm sharing another DIY Lilly Pulitzer Post. One of my friends, Rachel, wanted to make a gallery wall for her dorm. She sent me a Pin that had the idea to use Kate Spade wrapping paper inside a frame for a gallery wall picture. I thought this was a great idea, but I lacked Kate Spade wrapping paper, so I used Lilly Pulitzer tissue paper. Any sort of wrapping paper or tissue paper will work for this DIY. I went to my local Lilly Signature Store, The Pink Crab, and asked for some extra tissue paper with my purchase. They gladly gave me 6 extra sheets! If you don't have any Lilly Tissue Paper, you can use cute wrapping paper or any sort of fun print or paper you like. The thicker the paper the better though, so wrapping paper is probably best. For my frame, I bought a simple white frame from Ikea

Steps:
 
1. Gather Supplies: Scissors, Frame, Wrapping/Tissue Paper

2. Put the frame on the Paper to measure and pick which part of the paper you would like to use. 

3. Cut the paper out.

4. Secure the paper in the frame. (Mine was a picture frame so I just put the paper in and then secured the back into place)

5. Your frame is now done! You can hang it on a wall with 3M Strips or prop it on a desk if it is a picture frame. 




If you try this, let me know! Another fun idea would be to print out Lilly Prints and put them inside! Feel free to show me your ideas!
I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment