Friday, November 13, 2015

Etsy Shop

Hi Everyone! 
Today I am announcing the grand opening of my new Etsy shop, Annapolis Prepster Art!


I have been wanting to make an Etsy for awhile so I'm very excited to sell my artwork and share it with you all! At the moment, I offer 10 different paintings in my shop.
All are inspired by Lilly Pulitzer prints and patterns.
By clicking on each painting, you can choose from a variety of sizes, each varying in price.
If you are interested in a print or pattern that is not listed, feel free to contact me through Etsy or my email morganfoery09@gmail.com and I will be happy to work with you to create that print.

Since I have now opened my shop, I would like to share with you a discount code.
Use the code: GRANDOPENING at checkout for 10% off your order!
If you order now, you can get your paintings before the holidays.
They make for the perfect gifts for family and great room or house decor!
Below, I have included pictures of all of the paintings at my shop. 




 


You can buy several different prints and pair them together to make a beautiful gallery wall!
Please give my shop a look and feel free to favorite it and shop by clicking here!
Remember to use the discount code: GRANDOPENING at checkout for 10% off of your order!
But hurry, the code expires on November 20th!

No comments:

Post a Comment