Saturday, March 26, 2016

Cherry Blossoms

This Friday was one for the books.
Earlier this week, my best friend Amanda texted me saying she was thinking about visiting for the weekend. Amanda is my go-to photographer and takes the MOST amazing pictures so I knew I wanted to take her to see the Cherry Blossoms. 

If you are reading this and live anywhere close to DC, drop everything and Metro to Smithsonian to see the Cherry Blossoms right now. I'm not kidding. 
They're in peak bloom and should be for about another week. 
Keep in mind that it's very busy, so the earlier you go, the better.

I couldn't recommend it enough; it's the perfect piece for spring. 
They have over 100 tunics so there are tons of fun prints for all seasons and occasions. 

Below are my pictures from the cherry blossoms.
They turned out antique-looking and super grainy, but I actually love how they look. 











Thanks to Amanda for the amazing pictures and Haley and the Hound for the gorgeous tunic.
Have you ever been to the Cherry Blossom Festival? 
Did you go this year? Let's chat in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment