Friday, March 4, 2016

Spring has Sprung

IT'S ALMOST SPRING!
And you know what that means....a new wardrobe!

While getting ready for spring break, I was doing some quick shopping and stumbled upon JCrew Factory's Spring Collection. I am in LOVE with it. I think they have some great pieces for the transition from winter into spring. 

Here are my favorite spring picks for women and men from JCrew Factory.

For the women: 


 {Blue and White Top} | Because who doesn't love those colors together??
{White Eyelet Tunic} | The neck detail is adorable
{Chambray Dress} | Dresses are perfect for spring and chambray is so in
{Shoes} | To match your Chambray Dress
{Rope Shorts} | Every boater needs nautical shorts
{Flamingo Sweater} | Too. Cute. 
{Pink Chinos} | Chinos are a must

I just bought the blue and white top, the rope shorts, and pink chinos. 
I'm in love with every single piece and can't wait for it to warm up so I can wear them!


& For the men:


{Toggle Sweater} | For when it's not warm enough for a tshirt
{Crab Tee} | For spring days when you're picking crabs
{Gramercy Shorts} | For the men who love New England
{Critter Shorts} | Because every man should have a couple Critters
{Lobster Socks} | Need a pair of statement socks for your Sperrys
{Belt} | A printed belt perfect for Khakis

I bought the Crab Tee for myself since I needed a big shirt to go with Norts for the Spring. This sold out last year so quick so I'm happy it was restocked! The men's collection includes a lot of nautical pieces which I love. 
I'll be buying it all.

What are your favorite pieces for the Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment