Thursday, May 28, 2015

Georgetown

Hey Everyone!
Today I am sharing my day with Ross in Georgetown. My photographer (aka my awesome sister) got a new lens for her camera and wanted to try it out. And it was a great excuse to go to Good Stuff Eatery, our favorite burger place! 
I was lucky enough to survive Lilly for Target! I got all my clothes online (between 12-4am) and was even able to snag some stuff for my mom and sister.
Here are our picture from our day in Georgetown, I hope you enjoy!











Morgan: { Dress: Lilly for Target (similar) | Shoes: Jack Rogers | Watch: Michael Kors }
Ross: { Shirt: Vineyard Vines | Blazer: Vineyard Vines | Bowtie: Brooks Brothers (similar) |
Shorts: Jcrew | Shoes: Sperrys | Bracelet: Kiel James Patrick }

My favorite part of today was learning how to tie a bow tie! I can't imagine being a guy and tying it yourself, even I struggled to tie it. Hopefully we will make it into Georgetown soon for another round of photos again!
Much love,
Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment