Thursday, May 7, 2015

KJPxBB

Hey everyone!
I'm so excited to announce that this is my first blog post!! AHHH! You all have been asking me for awhile on tumblr and since school is dying down I finally have time to get around to it.
I hope you all enjoy my first post!

A few weeks ago, Kiel James Patrick and his team came to Georgetown to do an appearance at Brooks Brothers.
(Georgetown is my favorite city and I've always wanted to meet KJP so Ross and I ventured into see him!)

First, I needed to pick out my outfit. I knew I wanted to wear a dress and of course KJP. I had stopped by my local Jcrew Factory a couple weeks earlier and snagged this dress for $30. The print is adorable and it's such a flattering dress! I also chose to wear several KJP items: this necklace, this bracelet, and this bracelet. All 3 are very special to me since there were gifts from Ross and my best friend Amanda.


One of the bracelets, the North Star one, is a bit too big for my wrist so I have started to wear it as an anklet and I love it that way.
Ross chose to wear a Brooks Brothers bowtie, a blazer, a button down, shorts, and Sperrys. He looked perfect and that was definitely what the majority of the boys were wearing. (I especially LOVE his Maryland ray bans!)


At the event, we were able to meet Kiel, Sarah, Audrey, Jenna, and Rico. Many other members of the team were there but those were all the ones I spoke with. They were all so kind and I especially loved Audrey and Jenna, they were both so down to earth. The event was amazing, they had free drinks, a photobooth, and even an ice cream bar. It made me wish I was a part of the team! 

Kiel was so friendly!

 Sarah was stunning!

And personally my favorite picture of the night, getting to do a squad pose with Audrey, Jenna, and Rico!

It was such a great night, everyone was so friendly and so wonderful. It seemed like a dream to finally meet these amazing people who I have followed on social media for the longest time. And to top it off I even got to see and pose in front of the Wagoneer.

Morgan: { Dress: Jcrew | Shoes: Jack Rogers | Watch: Michael Kors |  Necklace: Kiel James Patrick | Bracelet: Kiel James Patrick | Anklet: Kiel James Patrick }

Ross: { Shirt: Vineyard Vines | Blazer: Vineyard Vines | Bowtie: Brooks Brothers | Shorts: Jcrew | Shoes: Sperrys }


I hope you all have had a great week! I'm so excited to have started a blog and I plan on sticking with it! Stay tuned for more!
Much love,
Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment