Sunday, May 24, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer Croakies

Hey Everyone!
Every Spring, I treat myself to some new croakies. After one year, my croakies usually get pretty dirty and often fall apart just because I use them so much. I always buy Lilly Pulitzer Croakies from my local Lilly signature store, The Pink Crab. Yesterday, I went to pick up some new croakies and I couldn't be happier with them!


{ Sunglasses: Polarized Ray Bans | Croakies: Lilly Pulitzer }

 The sunglasses I have are Ray Ban Wayfarers. I bought polarized ones since I have blue eyes. If you have light eyes, it's best to wear polarized sunglasses to help protect from Macular Degeneration in the future. They are a bit more expensive, but it's definitely worth it since it's protecting your health. Because they are a bit pricier, I always use croakies just so they don't fall off or I don't lose them. The style of these croakies are different from my pair from last year. They are all cloth, much skinnier, and a bit longer. I love the new style and I think they will definitely last longer than my old pair. I chose the print "Cute as Shell" because who doesn't love navy and pink paired together?! I love the detail in the shell print too. These new croakies are perfect and I hope they always stay this clean! It looks like Lilly Pulitzer just stopped selling sunglass straps on their website, but you can find them different places on the internet still! What kinds of croakies do you all use?

No comments:

Post a Comment